Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Field Trip Funnies

1 is actually funny, while 2 is more funny in a " I am laughing but a little creeped out inside"

1- After 40 minutes of wandering the Beane Museum (which is just like a natural history museum, all stuffed creatures), two children are looking @ stuffed birds.

Child 1- "Look at that bird on it's side, it's sleeping"
Child 2 (with the heartbreaking bluntness of a 7 year old)- "No.... it's dead"


2- On the way home, with her dad sitting next to her. T- "Miss Van Tassell, my dad thinks' your fine !!". If only I wanted to date someone who:
- was wearing a bandana and football jersey
-has tattoos all up his arm
- sat under a tree and read a book while he was supposed to be eating lunch with his group
-(word on the school grapevine)was in prison last year
-makes no attempt to control their child, or even send his child to school most days
-was not one iota embarrassed or tried to stop his daughter, just simply stared @ me (thank goodness for sunglasses so he couldn't see where I was looking).

1 comment:

  1. Bandana...tattoos....based on those two things I'm pretty sure her dad is Bret Michaels.

    ReplyDelete