Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why my life is lucky (for once)..





If I still taught at my old school, I would be doing this (Parent Teacher Conferences) tonight. Which would make me HATE my principal even more. Why ? Because instead I will be here, (Huntsman Center)hoping my team pulls a major upset.. go Utes ! I will also (as my sis in law says) "keeping my spotters out" for the following...

Drca behind the back moves (and typical turnovers)
Henderson shooting 3's (even when he perhaps shouldn't) and being incredibly cocky (even when he perhaps shouldn't)
RAGE toward all blue wearing fans and players
extreme rage toward Donkey boy, Jimmer and JT
Carlon Brown's grumpy bear face

This and many other things await me... why isnt' the day over already ? Oh and I tried to put tried to be a cool linker and put photos but I am not that cool... so you will have to settle for 3 photos of Boylen and his many emotions...


No comments:

Post a Comment